Sunday, March 11

Handcare

Let me introduce you my favourite products for hands.


Lipobase repair is night cream that (as the name says) repairs the skin of palms. The consistence is a bit like a high-factor suncream and it is quite hard to spread on the hands but it works. I use this once a week or when I feel my palms are very dry.

Neutrogena is a handcream that you may have heard about and it is not an ordinary white cream like other handcreams. It is transparent and it does not take any long for it to absorb into palms. Plus it is good if you work with papers as it does not leave oil marks.

What products do you use?

1 comment:

StylishByNature said...

Great products !!

Dear, I am hosting FoxHouse international giveaway currently, where you can win $50 worth of Apparels and Shoes...Would mean a lot...Just click the link below to enter :)

Enter FoxHouse giveaway and win $50
♡ StylishByNature.com