- reduces risk of heart attacks, strokes and death from cardiovascular disease i women
- can prevent clogged arteties, improve blood vessle functionioning
- lowers blood pressure
- fights cavities
- destroys over 80 percent of viruses withing 10 minutes
- aids in cancer prevention
- destroys cancer cells
- slows spread of breast cancer and protects smokers from lung cancer
- raises your metabolic rate and burns more calories
- read more about benefits of drinking green tea
The last but not least - tea counts towards your daily water intake. I've been drinking a lot of tea lately because it tastes much better than water (let's be honest, water is boring and it's almost impossible to drink over 2 litres of it every day). A cup of tea is always fun to drink even when you don't add sugar in it (which I haven't done for year!) and you can get like ten billion various flavours. Water only have one.
Do you drink tea? What is your favourite type of tea? Do you prefer fruit tea or 'basic' green/white/black tea?
(I'm also planning on a post about my favourite types of tea one day.)